TP-Link Smart Multicolour Wi-Fi LED Bulb
A new technological development with TP-Link Smart Multi-Colour Wi-Fi LED Bulb is here. It has a capability of displaying a wide range of colours. This Kasa Smart light bulb can be connected to your Wi-Fi network at home to control it. So users need not have a hub or extra equipment. Just install the free Kasa Smart app (iOS, Android) on your smartphone to control it from anywhere.
The bulb can be made dim, turn on or off , and change the colours as you can access it from your smartphone. It can be controlled using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana. All these pps work through your voice commands. You can use it for different scenarios, adjusting the desired color on your wake up, and other colors during the dawn, auto switch-off when going to bed and more.
- System Requirements: Android 4.4 or higher, iOS 10 or higher
- Typical Lumen Output: 800lm
- Input Power (Actual power draw in Watts): 10W
- Color Temperature: 2500K ~ 9000K (adjustable via app and cloud)
- Rated Input Voltage: 220 -240V 50/60Hz
- Beam Angle: 230 Degrees typical
- Wi-Fi Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Frequency: 2.4GHz.