At Compare Super Market, we can understand that your cab is your source of income: If your taxi is not in condition, you’re losing out on income.
That’s why it’s very important to get the perfect insurance quote to cover your taxi.
The cost of Taxi Insurance will be depending on things like the size of your vehicle & your no claims bonus. The cost may increase due to you driving more distance, and driving in busy areas during unsociable hours. These factors are taken into consideration as there will be more chance of accidents in those conditions.
Compare Super Market team can compare quotes from various taxi insurers and help you find the best policy.
Taxi Insurances includes:
- Our insurance policy will cover you for the loss of, or damage to, your taxi
- The windscreen replacement cover is included as standard in our insurance policy
- Up to £150 cover for your audio equipment
- Up to £1,000 to cover replacement locks if your keys are stolen or lost
- Cover for special occassional vehicles (e.g. wedding and funeral vehicles)
- Cover for the minibusses up to 17 seats (including the driver) – vehicles larger than this are not considered as taxis
- Cover for your taxi communication equipment