Compare the supermarket Travel insurance
Travel insurance is a policy that covers the things that may go wrong when you are on holiday abroad. Having travel insurance is very important while traveling abroad because this policy will cover medical expenses, trip cancellations, flight delays, personal liability, stolen baggage, etc..
The type of cover varies with the duration of the vacation, activities in the vacation & country you are visiting. And the travel insurance can be purchased for a single trip, multiple trips or for backpacking. Many experts suggest purchasing travel insurance while traveling abroad because things become very difficult if anything goes wrong when you are abroad because the cost of recovery will be high abroad, hence travel insurance is very helpful while traveling.
A standard travel insurance policy includes:
- Cancellation & delays: Including missed departures & flight delays.
- Medical expenses: This will cover costs when you visit a doctor or hospital during your vacation.
- Personal liability: If you cause damage to someone or any possessions, then this policy covers.
- Emergency assistance: If you are injured & need to be bought back to UK, then this policy covers.
- Lost baggage: If your luggage or possessions are lost, stolen or damaged, then this policy will cover.
Hence, Compare the supermarket Travel insurance is part of your traveling budget when you are visiting abroad, Compare Market helps the users to choose the best policy by comparing the insurances from various companies & choose the best one.